About  

Friday, June 12, 2009

You can get reviews of the newest and hottest books, movies, and restaurants anywhere, but where do you go to hear about chain restaurants, library finds, several-year-old DVDs, or even tourist traps? Just because it's old or ever-present doesn't mean it's not new to you -- and you deserve to read the reviews in advance even then. So if it's new to me, I'll tell you what I think.

Who am I? I'm Laura, a married New Yorker and sometime cube monkey.  Old posts follow me from being in a long term, often long-distance relationship, and through my engagement.  They also follow me from when I lived in Philadelphia (where I grew up), and on several vacations, as my now-husband and I love travel and good food.  As for occupation, you can go back to when I was in grad school, and watch me put up with periods of unemployment and cube-monkey-ism.

If you look over to your right, you'll see a Twitter feed.  Feel free to follow me -- among other things, I post there when I post, and when I update old blog posts.  And if you want to know a bit more about me, personally, check out my other blog at Life is (not) Boring  -- or, if you're really patient with sporadic updates, check out my thoughts on writing at Writers Write.

And enjoy browsing!  I'd love to know your thoughts on some of the things I've tried and shared -- especially if they've changed since I've been there.  Thanks!

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster