The Reviewing Whatever List of Imperatives  

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cover of "The Simpsons Movie (Widescreen ...Cover of The Simpsons Movie (Widescreen Edition)Updated 1/2/10

I've reviewed quite a few things along the way, and most of the stuff I've encountered has been largely positive, but with qualifiers: you should see this movie if you like mindless summer flicks; you should read this book if you like historical biography, and so on.

There are a few things, though, that I recommend across the board; I may not expect you to completely agree with me, but I think you should -- no, must -- at least check them out.

Must read

Maus Parts One and Two.
The Gift of Fear.
The Commitment.
Kockroach.
Lonesome Dove.
The World of Jeeves.

Must watch

clerks. and clerks ii.
The Prestige.
The Simpsons Movie.
Prince Caspian.
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
John Adams.
Up.

Must...eat?

Tasca (MA)
Tio Pepe (NY).
Five Guys Burgers and Fries.


Must.... other, I guess

Rondout Inn (NY).


Enhanced by Zemanta

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster