The Library  

Sunday, February 17, 2008



Sometimes I borrow books or videos from friends. Sometimes friends borrow books or videos from me. Sometimes, this borrowing is intended, but then gets forgotten by the next time we hang out.

If there is some item you'd like to borrow from me, or that you think I should read or see and would like to lend to me, and I know you in real life, let me know.

And if people would like to borrow from one another, I'm willing to help and catalog, but I do not vouch for anyone. Lend/borrow at your own risk.

I owe:
Transformers to Dan.
The Year of Living Biblically to Paul

I am owed:
The True Story of the Rolling Stones by Chris's Dad

I would like to borrow:
Nothing at this time



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster