Other people's reviews: Wedding overload edition  

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nicolas Cage in Washington, D.C.Image via Wikipedia
I usually don't have a lot of time on weekends, but as of writing this I'm coming off of two wedding showers in a row (three if you count the one at work) and a meet-up and ballgame with Chris, Brian, and Paul, so I'm setting this up in case I need to skip a week.

Dave Loveless at The Prodigal reviewed the Nicholas Cage movie Knowing.  When I originally saw the ads, I was not impressed, but Dave's review makes me reconsider: He gives it 3.5 out of 4 stars (assuming you like thrillers).  Dave's blog is one of my must-reads, so go ahead and browse around while you're there.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster