Your Mission: Kindle edition  

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Amazon Kindle with carrying cover, Open.This mission is a little different, folks.

The Situation

See, having discussed e-books, I'm thinking about Kindles. I know for some people, it can save them a ton of money in the long run. For othrs, it's a massive money sink. For some, the portability adds much-needed flexibility. For others, the inability to borrow or lend takes that flexibility away.

Your Mission

Give me your best argument as to why I should -- or should not -- get a Kindle.

Suggestions of alternative e-readers are awesome, too, if you can make a case for them.

I'll share your responses with Chris, and maybe they'll influence his/my/our Christmas shopping this year. Heh.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster