Flanigan's Boat House  

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Flanigan’s Boathouse
16 Great Valley Parkway
Malvern, PA 19355

You should know
This restaurant is apparently more popular for its happy hour and outdoor deck – neither of which I’ve experienced. I’m all right with that, though: when everyone else was at the deck bar, I had a very nice dinner in the semi-enclosed dining room.

The first time I went here, it was with some people from work; we had just finished taking our licensing exams. The second time, I went with Chrisand Brian on our way to Syracuse to visit Paul.

In fact, I’m going tomorrow.

So?
The first time, I had the Pesto Chicken sandwich ($8.99); the second time, I got the Crab fondue appetizer ($9.99) in lieu of an entrée.

I was quite satisfied with my food. The portions were large and the food tasted great. The drink list was extensive as well. The sandwiches cost a bit more than I prefer, but the prices are pretty much standard for the family-style restaurants, and of a better quality than I’ve seen at many. The happy hour deals seem very good, too, but personally, I’d as soon avoid the crowds.

Rating
Check it out
It’s not the best place I’ve been to, but it makes for a pleasant evening, and if you’re into happy hours and drinking on the deck, you’ll likely have a good time.

The rest of the Internet
A nice, brief description at Philly2Night.

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster