Tuesday, January 01, 2008
I thought it might be a good idea to share my New Year’s Resolutions here. Ok, there’s my standard, real-life resolutions (get my driver’s license, cross at least one item off my “Things to Do Before I Die” list), but I also want to set some 2008 blogging resolutions. And where better to place them?
So here goes. Feel free to beat me into shape as the year goes by.
- Blog a total of 60 times. That’s once a week, plus about four that’ll definitely be housekeeping, plus five extras. (This counts as one)
- Stay at least one week ahead, so if I have to skip a week for whatever reason, I can still post content.
- See if I can postdate entries so they post automatically.
- Advertise better, including commenting on more of the blogs I read on a regular basis.
- Update my template and reattach my widgets.