New Year’s Resolutions  

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I thought it might be a good idea to share my New Year’s Resolutions here. Ok, there’s my standard, real-life resolutions (get my driver’s license, cross at least one item off my “Things to Do Before I Die” list), but I also want to set some 2008 blogging resolutions. And where better to place them?

So here goes. Feel free to beat me into shape as the year goes by.

  1. Blog a total of 60 times. That’s once a week, plus about four that’ll definitely be housekeeping, plus five extras. (This counts as one)
  2. Stay at least one week ahead, so if I have to skip a week for whatever reason, I can still post content.
    1. See if I can postdate entries so they post automatically.
  3. Advertise better, including commenting on more of the blogs I read on a regular basis.
  4. Update my template and reattach my widgets.
I think that’s quite ambitious enough for one year, don’t you? If I can keep up with this, maybe in 2009 I can ramp things up even more.

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster