Your Mission: Italy edition  

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

San Petronio, Piazza Maggiore and Palazzo d'Ac...Image via Wikipedia
We need your help, folks.

In this new feature, I'm going to give you a mission: to make recommendations in the comments section.

The situation

Chris and I are going to Italy for our honeymoon.  Pretty sweet, right?

Your mission

Your mission is to recommend places we should go and things we should see.  And I don't want answers like "The Vatican."  I want answers like "In Rome, on the corner of A Street and B Street, there's a cafe.  You absolutely must try their Dish X." 

We'll do as many as we can, and I'll give you a round-up of the results not long after we get back.  Thanks!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster