Entrecard  

Friday, May 01, 2009

Image representing Entrecard as depicted in Cr...Image via CrunchBaseWelcome! If you've landed here, you probably found me through Entrecard. I hope you enjoy what you see enough to explore for more than the few seconds it takes to drop your card.

As the slogan in my ad says, if you're looking for a book or movie, or even a restaurant or tourist trap, to check out, go ahead and browse around. It's not all new, "cool" stuff, either; I'm as likely to read a self-help book as a Puliltzer winner, and while I love tapas, I'm not too good for hamburgers, either.

A good place to start if you're feeling lost is my index page; I publish one of these every six months. And if you're wondering who these strange people I'm talking about are, swing by my who's who page for brief profiles.

I try to post a new review once a week, but life being what it is, I promise nothing. I don't know about you, but when I find a blog I like but can't figure out its schedule, I subscribe to its RSS feed. You can do that here.

And if you've exhausted my archives, go ahead and check out my blogroll. These are mostly people I actually know in real life, so if you want to know more about me, well... this is the company I keep! They may not have an Entrecard widget, but they're definitely worth a look.

So, wander around, leave comments, and let me know if you like what you see or if you think I can do better. Thanks!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster