Super Dudes Power Squad  

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome, Super Dudes! If you've landed here, you probably found me at SuperDPS.com[link]. I hope you enjoy my articles (and if you do, feel free to scream at me to post more; I could use the motivation!).

This site is quite a bit more work-friendly than SuperDPS, and if you're looking for a book or movie, or even a restaurant or tourist trap, to check out, go ahead and browse around. It's not all new, "cool" stuff, either; I'm as likely to read a kid's book as a political satire, and while I may jump on a bandwagon that's headed for a ditch, I'm not exactly immune to more unconventional quality programs.

A good place to start if you're feeling lost is my index page; I publish one of these every six months. And if you're wondering who these strange people I'm talking about are, swing by my who's who page for brief profiles.

I try to post a new review once a week, but life being what it is, I promise nothing. I don't know about you, but when I find a blog I like but can't figure out its schedule, I subscribe to its RSS feed. You can do that here.

And if you've exhausted my archives, go ahead and check out my blogroll. These are people I actually know in real life, so if you want to know more about me, well... this is the company I keep! (Maybe I shouldn't admit that...)

So, wander around, leave comments, and let me know if you like what you see or if you think I can do better. Thanks!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster