Your mission: Question edition  

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

OK, so the whole premise of this blog is that I'm all over the place, but if you're reading this, there must be a reason.  So what do you like?  What do you want to see in the future?

More full length reviews? Of movies?  Books?  Restaurants?  Tourist sites? Random crap like post offices and libraries?


More quickies?

More "You should know" gossip about my life and friends and what they have to do with the review?

More advice to people who are in the situation I was?

More links to other blogs?

Something else I haven't mentioned?  Something I haven't done yet but you'd like to see?


No polls, because I want to hear (read?) your opinions.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Email this post

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster